Visitors are always welcome!
- Sunday at 10:00 – Family style meeting. Kids and youth classes resume in September.
Connections Café – Between the meetings.(Resumes in September) Sunday at 11:30 – This meeting is family style with everyone together, and includes creche for ages 0-3.(Resumes in September)
85 Avenue Pasteur
Parking Halle Victor Hugo
Free Sunday street parking available on many neighborhood streets in Limpertsberg.
- Bus Stop: LIMPERTSBERG, LYCEE MICHEL LUCIUS Lines: 2, 30
- Bus Stop: LIMPERTSBERG, ALEN TRAMSSCHAPP Line: 2
- Bus Stop: CENTRE, FOUNDATION PESCATORE Lines: 1, 2, 8, 16, 18, 20, 120, 125, 142, 192, 215
www.mobiliteit.lu can get you public transportation options from your address.
Everyone is Welcome
- We come from 40+ nations and speak many languages. English is our common language, but you can attend no matter what your home language is.
- We come from many Christian denominations – or none at all – and we incorporate a variety of traditions and practices.
- Our worship is modern but also deeply rooted in the historic Christian faith.
- We seek to faithfully proclaim and live the Gospel while also welcoming those who question faith.
When you visit…
- We have greeters on the sidewalk who can direct you into the building where we meet.
- You can wear what you want, sit (or stand) where you want, and participate as you feel comfortable.
- You can enjoy a cup of coffee before and during our services.
- Help yourself to visitor information and a bag of chocolates!